the rabbit with a green bow

Sonntag, 29. Januar 2012

Hamburg. Day two.

                             Ready for the day and new tasks.
                              Hello!
    On Thursday I had lunch with Leti at the Alsterhaus. We had carrot pumpkin soup with antipasti and
    shrimps.


    In the evening I made another stop at the Alsterhaus and had cheese cake and chocolate milk. I
    needed a break because my feet were tired from walking. There you have a wonderful overview as
    you can see.

    And I walked and walked.
                              Later that day I was back at Leti´s home. In her apartment she has so many great little
                              things.
    Bathroom.
                              Many details.

    :)
    At night we had dinner at a little nice Italian restaurant.
    Leti.
    I had a pizza with arugula and shrimps.

    Here you see my first day in Hamburg.

29.01.2012

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

© 2011 blogger.com   |   Layout: C. Reuter   |   Internetpräsenz: Th. Bosselmann
All texts and pictures are copyrighted and all rights to them are owned by Claudia Fickler and may not be reproduced, redistributed or used for commercial purposes without permission.