the rabbit with a green bow

Freitag, 23. Dezember 2011

Another soup.

    Hey people outside. It´s time for another soup! As you may already have noticed soup is my favorite  
    dish. Today we have a carrot-potato soup with coconut milk, ginger, parmesan cheese and shrimps.  
    And that´s exactly what you need (also: two onions, nutmeg and parsley).
    You have to cook the carrots, onions and ginger. And later mix it to a paste.
    Add the coconut milk...
    ...and the parsley.
                             Fry the shrimps with a little bit of butter and parsley.
    Serve it with parmesan cheese and baguette.

I think this is a great soup for winter time. For christmas I want to cook this soup for my family.
By the way it´s very similar to this one.

23.12.2011

3 Kommentare:

  1. I looks great! I love almost every ingredient it has so I'll have to make it one of these days. Just a pitty you didn't specify quantities :S.
    Love your blog (except that the comment bottons are in german and I had to guess :P)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. The question after the quantities and my german buttons are the challenge ;) Nice to hear from you after the years. By the way I still have your salt shaker, which you bought in Regensburg, in my kitchen! I still love it :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Great hearing from you too! :) I've still got mines too. I believe there'll be nothing to do about the buttons. When I make the soup I'll let you know :)

    AntwortenLöschen

© 2011 blogger.com   |   Layout: C. Reuter   |   Internetpräsenz: Th. Bosselmann
All texts and pictures are copyrighted and all rights to them are owned by Claudia Fickler and may not be reproduced, redistributed or used for commercial purposes without permission.